General

Welcome to the BizSaver feedback & support forum. If you have questions, issues, or ideas, feel free to submit them here! Thanks!

I have an idea/found a bug...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

I have planned to fix this for quite some time. In fact I worked with Microsoft on this issue for almost a year and they haven’t helped me at all. It is not just my app suffering. Very good apps like GMaps+ also fail to appear in the menu as one would expect.

I continue to have this on my radar, but lack of support from Microsoft to solve OS issues that were introduced with WP8 (this worked great in WP7) is really hampering my progress.

• Lumia1020 cannot save search results to contacts.

Bizsaver not appearing in Apps and can't save search results to contacts on Lumia 1020.

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Yeah turns out MS broke Search Extensibility something fierce with GDR2. I have reported but still have no response. Am going to be looking at talking to another dev whose apps do show up in the list w/o issue, and seeing what, if anything, he’s doing differently that they must not have posted in the documentation.

Thanks for the report, though.

• Bug - Windows Phone 8 on Lumua 920

BizSaver is not showing up in the app list in Local Scout so cannot save to contacts.

14 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Please note that we’ve already opened a dialog with the Windows Phone Developer Support team and they are looking in to this issue. In our testing of local and remote devices everything works, it’s only after upload and install from the marketplace that there are problems. We will update this and the other thread as soon as we have any information from them. Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base